TBC for CBT uses an electronic medical record called Valant which has a “Patient Portal”. When you are scheduled for the initial consultation appointment, you will get an email with a link to the portal and instructions on how to set it up. PLEASE SAVE THIS LINK AND YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. This portal allows you to:
- Print out client registration paperwork and view other practice policies.
- Update or change demographic information
- Email your therapist confidentially under HIPAA guidelines. (NOT to be used for crisis or urgent messages; please call your therapist)
- Obtain “Superbills”, Statements and balances.
- Complete assessments as assigned by your therapist
HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE PORTAL:
These are the forms we need to have filled out for your consultation appointment: (You can print them from here, from the portal or come 15 minutes early and you can fill them out in the office)
Here are some other DBT documents that will be discussed as your therapy progresses: