TBC for CBT uses an electronic medical record called Valant which has a “Patient Portal”. When you are scheduled for the initial consultation appointment, you will get an email with a link to the portal and instructions on how to set it up. PLEASE SAVE THIS LINK AND YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. This portal allows you to:
- Print out client registration paperwork and view other practice policies.
- Update or change demographic information
- Email your therapist confidentially under HIPAA guidelines. (NOT to be used for crisis or urgent messages; please call your therapist)
- Obtain “Superbills”, Statements and balances.
- Complete assessments as assigned by your therapist
HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE PORTAL:
Below are the forms we need you to read, print, complete and sign prior to your consultation appointment: You can print them from here, from the portal or come 15 minutes early and you can fill them out in the office. If you are engaging in Telehealth Services, please fax these forms to 813-651-4402 or mail them to PO Box 14, Brandon, FL. 33509. As of 5/25/20 you can take a picture of the forms, or scan them and email to our new HIPAA compliant email at email@example.com
HIPAA Disclosure (This document is for you to review, you will sign on the New Client registration form for receipt of this document)
Release of Information (Please fill out one for your emergency contact, one for each person you want us to have contact with to collaborate on care)
Here are some other DBT forms and documents that will be discussed as your therapy progresses: