Nancy Gordon, LCSW has supervised clinicians for 30 years in all kinds of settings and can provide supervision, coaching or consultation in person or electronically.
- As a DBT-LBC Certified Clinician who has been practicing DBT and other evidence-based treatments since 1998, Nancy provides individual consultation and supervision to help you prepare for individual DBT certification, enhance your clinical skills in other evidence-based treatments or to help you with your most challenging clients.
- Nancy is a Qualified Supervisor for the state of Florida for Social Work and Mental Health Registered Interns.
- Nancy also teaches the Qualified Supervisor Classes required to develop and maintain credentials as a Qualified Supervisor.
- TBC for CBT provides a rich clinical internship site for many accredited colleges for graduate students pursuing their Social Work or Mental Health Masters Degrees.
- Nancy has years of business management experience and can also provide consultation or coaching around practice management issues; How to measure progress with your clients, policy and procedure development, and efficiency strategies.
Click here for the Department of Health License Verification link.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.