Nancy Gordon, LCSW has supervised clinicians for 30 years in all kinds of settings and can provide supervision, coaching or consultation in person or electronically.
- As a DBT-LBC Certified Clinician who has been practicing DBT and other evidence-based treatments since 1998, Nancy provides individual consultation and supervision to help you prepare for individual DBT certification, enhance your clinical skills in other evidence-based treatments or to help you with your most challenging clients.
- Nancy is a Qualified Supervisor for the state of Florida for Social Work and Mental Health Registered Interns.
- Nancy also teaches the Qualified Supervisor Classes required to develop and maintain credentials as a Qualified Supervisor.
- TBC for CBT provides a rich clinical internship site for many accredited colleges for graduate students pursuing their Social Work or Mental Health Masters Degrees.
- Nancy has years of business management experience and can also provide consultation or coaching around practice management issues; How to measure progress with your clients, policy and procedure development, and efficiency strategies.
For more information on the Virtual DBT Consultation Supervision team meetings CLICK HERE
For more information on DBT and other Continuing Educational Workshops and Trainings CLICK HERE
Click here for the Department of Health License Verification link.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.